We’re looking for a Team Coordinator – is this you?
Team Coordinator – job description:
We’re growing, and we’re looking for a Team Coordinator to join our team who can provide administrative support to our core team and help us with our marketing.
It’s a varied, exciting role, and you’ll have the opportunity to support our work for a wide range of clients tackling health, environmental and social issues. While we are looking for someone with some existing experience, we will also provide on-the-job training – a keen attitude and willingness to learn will make you stand out. Take a look at some of our work to learn a bit more about us.
About the role:
Team coordination responsibilities –
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities – virtual and in person
- Providing research service to consultant team covering a wide range of topics
- Proofreading and editing of internal and external documents e.g., credentials, proposals
- Contribute to the smooth running of the office e.g., through preparations for meetings, ordering office supplies etc
- Dealing with suppliers, managing deliveries
- Supporting project management: updating status reports/agendas
- Maintaining records and databases (e.g., personnel records, company memberships/licenses)
- Support with Claremont’s content strategy including blogs and newsletters e.g., planning, editing, promotion and reporting
- Support administration of the website, social media channels, and Claremont e-newsletter
- Help with interactions with industry bodies and membership organisations
- Organising social and cultural events, helping to create a fun, dynamic culture
- Help systemise new business / marketing function e.g., tools, processes and checklists
- Research and development of events
Essential to the role:
- Can-do, proactive attitude
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised approach to work
- Passion for social change
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office or comparable software
- Enthusiasm and a keen interest in all aspects of the business
- An ability to work to deadlines and adapt under pressure
- Experience of WordPress or other content management systems
- An understanding of the main social media platforms and how to use them
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Organised – plan, organise and schedule in an efficient manner. Focus on key priorities and stick to deadlines
- Meticulous and thorough – pay attention to detail and leave no stone unturned
- A team player – ensure individual activities fit with the bigger picture and strategic objectives
- Proactive – bring forward new ideas and if you have a suggestion, suggest it!
- Creative/innovative – we’re interested in new innovative approaches to problems and your unique contribute to campaigns across the agency
- Flexible/adaptable – it’s a fast-paced environment so we all have to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- Socially aware – the world around us is our business
- Ambitious – we want to see your personal drive and a passion and aptitude for learning new skills
The role is full time. We operate a blended working format and combine office and home/remote working. We’re very happy to discuss flexible working options and we encourage applications from all backgrounds.
If you’re organised, tenacious, proactive and want to join our vibrant, socially aware and growing company, send a cover letter explaining how you meet our requirements along with your CV to Emily.email@example.com
Wednesday 15 December – application deadline
w/c 20 December – notification of application progress and interview period
Job type: 12-month FTC (flexible working available)
Salary: £24K pro rata plus contributory pension, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extended Christmas/New Year break.